Week 8: Progress

 Week 8: Progress:


1. Looking back - I am pretty pleased with my progress so far. I think that my actual schedule varies from what I initially planned, but I do about an hour each on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night, and then 3 hours over the weekend (usually on Sunday). This is definitely a rhythm I have gotten accustomed to, and I think that it works with my schedule. 

The work I'm most proud of so far is my Rama Goes to Therapy story from Week #5, available here.

The class assignments that I enjoy the most are the storytelling and project assignments. Blog-building and website-building have been fine, but admittedly has not been a primary focus.

2. I should only have two more weeks of course work (at the completion of this assignment, I will have 280 points, so 26 more points this week (18 from the project, feedback, and comments and 8 from EC), then 38 points from Week 9 and 36 points from Week 10 should have me finished by 11:59 PM on Sunday, Nov. 1st -- exciting!) so I think that my established schedule should keep working great!


3. 

(OU Symphony Orchestra Low Brass - September 2016 - image credit: Dr. Roland Barrett)


This image particularly inspires me, because I can look back on it and see how much I've changed and grown since then, both as a person and CERTAINLY as a player. This was taken the fall of my freshman year, and it was my first time ever playing in a Symphony Orchestra. This is now part of what I want to do for a living, so seeing this memory and remembering playing with such a good group is a good motivator to keep me going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week #5 Story: Rama Goes to Therapy