Week 8: Reading and Writing

 Week 8 Reflection: Reading and Writing


1. Looking back

    a. the reading and writing assignments are overall going pretty well. I think I finally settled into a good balance for reading notes while I was working through the Mahabharata.

    b. yes to both, I'm not super concerned about the design (though dark mode on the blog is nice) because I'm more focused on functionality than most anything else

    c. I think that I'm making good time and good effort on both the project and story posts

    d. I think that my biggest accomplishment was just getting back into writing. I used to do a lot of creative writing (many many years ago, I actually wanted to be an author) but due to lack of time, I had to stop that. It's nice to get back into the saddle. 

    e. The Ramayana has been my favorite reading by far. Especially the part about Hanuman burning down Lanka

    f. Yes my reading notes are helping me with my story post

    g. Yes, focusing on individual (or maybe a couple) reading aspects at a time is helpful to critically focus.

  

2. Image    

    

(Thoth, God of Knowledge - image credit)

I chose this image because I have been watching a lot of the CC Mythology videos lately and I really enjoy them and the animations that they use, including this one!

3. Looking forward
    I think that my level of work and absorption in this class is good, so as long as I can maintain, we should be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week #5 Story: Rama Goes to Therapy