Week 8: Comments and Feedback

Week 8: Comments and Feedback


Feedback In:
    so far, I would say that I'm getting good feedback. If there's something to revise or some aspect missing, I'll usually get a comment about how to fix that. If my work is in better shape, I sometimes get comments asking where the next step is, which I appreciate. 

Feedback Out:
    I really like the WWW model for giving feedback and I would say that this is what I base most of my comments around. I can get some good ideas in terms of pacing and structure from seeing the writing of others.

Blog Comments:
    I hope that people can get to know me through my blog. I went with a more bulleted style, but I think that the substance is more important than the format here. I think that my blog gives people a good chance to know me.

Looking Forward:
    I think that I've settled into a groove with both the longer comments and the shorter comments, so I think that it is pretty much all set. 

I chose this image because I really need to keep that thought in my head more often. I know that it is all too easy to get caught up in the negatives, but I think that it is important to also focus on the neutral and on the positive. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week #5 Story: Rama Goes to Therapy