Microfictions: Weekday and Weekend

 Weekday:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Alright now what's today? Monday?! Shoot this is going to be a long week. Hmm... alright so I don't need to go to campus today, but I have to practice, a couple Zoom meetings, and I teach today. Alright now homework and more Zoom meetings until midnight. Tuesday???!?!?!?! Oh boy gotta get up early to go to class OH GOD AM I PLAYING IN STUDIO THIS WEEK? Oh okay that studio performance wasn't terrible. More Zoom meetings and homework until midnight. Wednesday?? Hump Day! No campus today either, but I have to practice, attend Zoom meetings, drive a lot, go teach, and come back. Moderate homework. Thursday IT'S FRIDAY EVE is another early morning to go practice and go to class. Then i drive even more and go teach for a couple hours. Then I come home, pass out, and do homework. Friday is Lesson Day! I log on to Zoom where I meet with my major professor and we go over material for my recital! I usually frontload my work so that Fridays after 5:00pm, I'm free! Doing this really works for me, personally, because I could really use the time to catch a breather now and then.


Weekends:

Do I... actually have free time?


Author's Note:

I wanted to experiment with a style of writing that was less coherent and was more stream-of-consciousness. My weekdays are pretty hectic, so I figured that this would be a good application of this writing style. (Side note: the days really do fly by!) My weekends are actually busier than what I gave off here, but they're much more manageable in my humble opinion. 

(Image: Calendar image credit-Pixabay)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week #5 Story: Rama Goes to Therapy