Assignment

 Assignment:

The explanation of the six core assignments per week really helps understand from a breakdown perspective. This class seems to take smaller bites of engagement throughout the week, but that the idea is to take them more frequently. This is unlike most other classes I've done, as a lot of the work is assigned in a lump sum. This format for smaller but more frequent makes me a little hesitant since I'm not used to this style of learning but I suppose that it's something I will adapt to. I think that the storytelling assignments will be interesting to research and present.

(image, hand holding a card that reads "assignments" - image credit Nick Youngson - Blue Diamond Gallery)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

Week #5 Story: Rama Goes to Therapy